Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Magnetix Nail Designs

Hi,

Here are some more magnetic nail art design ideas.  I did 2 in each of the colors I have.  My hubby is so cute.  He wants to go back tomorrow and buy me more :).  I wanted to try to use them in different ways instead of painting the whole nail.  Here is the you tube tutorial.

For this one, I used China Glaze Pull Me Close Magnetix polish.

1st one I used China Glaze - Laced Up for the pink.  I used pink pressed flowers (I know it looks red but it's not.  The 2nd one I used a bright blue liner and some crystals.  


This one is CG Drawn to You.  I used two different magnet shapes and added some crystals.

The 2nd one I used silver to line the french and added some dots and a crystal.


This one I use CG Cling on.  I actually used the first one in a previous post but added some dotting to the top and crystals.  The 2nd one I outlined the green with a gold sparkly liner and added crystals.  The base is CND Gold Chrome.


And that is it.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment