Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 4, 2011

Gold Sparkle French

Hi Everyone,

Boy the last few weeks have been just crazy. They finally got my husband off the ventilator and gazillions of tubes and he's home but just requires a lot of attention and help.  It's going to be quite the rehabilitation.  So, I will not be online that much cause he comes first.  But, I'm hoping to fit in a mani a week. I just don't have the time to plan or do anything really elaborate.

So, here is a very simple mani.  I used Sinful Colors All About You.  I used a more cinammon type nail art liner around the moon of the nail.  And I used a tad bit of China Glaze Golden Enchantment on the naked nail.  It looks really pretty in person. Not sure I really captured it on camera. Although, it looks more like the thumbnail all the way around.  But, here it is! 


3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful would be gorgeous for a wedding

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very original and so pretty. What I really like is that it is close to the classic french manicure, but with just a little more extra.

    ReplyDelete