Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Simple French Mani

What a week this has been. I'm exhausted. One of my nails broke. I got laid off a few days ago. So, I'm still caught up in trying to maintain my dignity until my last day next week and not succumb to negative thinking. But, alas, life happens and our nails still need attention. So, I did something simple to take my mind off things.

My husband had bought me Zoya Edyta last weekend. It's a strange color. At first I thought it was like a metallic gun metal silver but in certain light it almost seems like an olivey color.  But, I do like it. It's thick and shimmery.  Ok, off to the office...think positive thoughts for me :).

4 comments:

  1. love ur nails and be optimistic ok :) all will be fine!! have an awesome weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a strong believer in "everything happens for a reason" Keep yer chin up....you are destined for something BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just 'found' you. Well, that totally sucks about getting laid off. My hubs got a 'forced' retirement this past March. That sucks too. But I hope you can find something else very, very soon.

    You might say this is a simple French, but it is clever. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to finding something better!!

    Yeah Kimberly, the girl that sits next to me got the forced retirement too.

    ReplyDelete