Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Horror Nail Contest Entries

Hi all,

I'm in The Laquer Files Horror Nail Contest.  So, if you think mine are the best, click on that link! I need your votes!

My first entry is classic horror film characters.  This took a really long time.  You can't really see that I have Freddy's shears on the left side of his face.  It's so hard painting on a small surface!


My second entry are my creative spin on what horror is for me. What would scare Nikki. 

Yes, some of them are just plain annoying to me lol.  But, click on them to make them bigger.  I thought Snuggles (come on he just doesn't move right), Barney eating a kids arm, Dora eating boots, Vampire Elmo (that laugh is satanic) and Zombie La La (teletubbies) were horrifying lol. Snuggles has tried to attack me twice this last week.....  You be the judge lol.

6 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHH, I LOVE THIS!!! I thought Barney was breathing fire at first, but your descriptions are PREFECT!!! I can't believe how much detail you got into those tiny little canvasses, and they're so well done!

    I actually squealed when I saw this! My husband ran in to see if I was ok, and then I had to explain that no, I was just looking at these awesome horror nails. He laughed, thankfully!

    I cannot get over how much I love those eyes! The scary Barney eyes especially... these are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooooo much! Appreciate the feedback. They were really really fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING as usual!!! I voted for you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dollface! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted congrat you directly on your blog because I am fan of this amazing nail art XD

    ReplyDelete