Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Smart Nails Test

Hi everyone!  What a week!  Anyhoo, I was testing out my smart nails I won from BlackNailPolishandLipGloss
I chose that design and added them to my french mani which is China Glaze Make and Entrance (base).  While it's wet, painted in many lines of  Go Go Pink.  And then covered that with Golden Enchantment.

Smart Nails are stencils they stick on and you can use them more than once. I actually used one on my thumb and the 2nd stencil on the rest.  I did gently wipe away polish with remover in between. I purposely used different colors so I had to do that to see how the stencil would hold up.  And it did pretty well.  If you want to see what Smart Nails has to offer check them out here
Just go easy with the polish remover.

2 comments: