Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mini Haul & Stuff

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Well....I went shopping again.  The place I found where I get China Glaze for 2.75, prices went up a bit for OPI (now 4.00) and Orly (now 4.00).  But, thank God CG is not going up.  Essie is 3.00. And they are getting Zoya polish.  I can't wait.  I'm guessing they will be 4.00, but I'll have to wait and see.  I don't have any Zoya, so I'm excited that I will be able to get some.  Usually, they further discount if you buy more (for example CG is 2.50 a bottle if you buy 10 or more).  I had to get another polish storage thingy.  I'm so out of control. I never pick up a really cheap hobby....  But, this time, it was my hubby's decision to go shopping and I just couldn't say no.  I realized I had no true reds, so I picked up a few.



Ridiculous that the 2nd one is almost already full.  You do have to consider that I just started this nail polish craze in January of this year.  So, it's even more insane.  Oh well.  I broke my thumb nail of course so I'm off to salvage what I can.  Try to have a good Monday!.

P.S. The Giveaway is almost over.  I noticed I got past 125 followers.  So, Hidden Treasure is now in the game plan.  If I get to 150 by Friday, then I'll throw in some nail stickers too.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find this storage it's wonderful I'm jaleous now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I need some "true" reds, also. If only money grew on trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, the storage I got at the place where I buy my polish in San Jose, CA. So, it was a beauty supply place.

    ReplyDelete