Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stripes & Stamps

Hello Everyone!

Last week, I was feeling stripes, so I came up with this:


I basically used 3 different browns.  Pinky & Thumb are China Glaze Platinum Gold.  Middle finger is China Glaze In Awe of Amber.  Other two fingers are China Glaze Golden Spurs.  I used black nail art bottle and added some triangle Cina rhinestones.  I did a different style on each finger.






Then this week, I felt a bit bubbly. I used some old lavendar nail polish which sucked so I won't even mentioned it and then Sally Hanson Navy Baby for the dots (M35).  I'm still experimenting with Konad.  I tried to add more bubbles and it's eh.




My middle finger broke so that really sucked.  I've been having more breakage lately. Not sure what is up. I'm doing the same routine I have always done.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment